Creator.

Oh come, let us sing to the LORD; let us make a joyful noise to the Rock of our salvation!
Let us come into His presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to Him with songs of praise!
For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
In His hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are His also.
The sea is His, for He made it, and His hands formed the dry land.
Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the LORD, our Maker!
Psalm 95:1-6


I'm on family vacation with my family. We've been in Colorado the past two days, and we're heading to New Mexico tomorrow for the next week. I'm blown away by the beauty and majesty of our God. As it says in the above Psalms - "the heights of the mountains are His..." Incredible. I look at the mountains and I'm reminded how small I am. How short my life is. How insignificant I am. And how great He is...and how that awesome greatness chose to be humbled and die to save the sinfulness and wickedness of humanity. What grace! What mercy! I pray I never lose sight of this.


Train ride...the view was incredible!


The road leading to my aunt's land and cabin. So fun!


Sangre de Cristo ("Blood of Christ) mountain range


Breathtaking


They call it the Sangre de Cristo ("Blood of Christ") mountain range because of this...when the sun sets it reminds people of the blood Jesus shed for salvation. So so cool!


Frozen creek I found when I was out running. So beautiful!

God is so good and gracious to give us this! I'm so thankful and blessed by His daily care for us...and the way His reveals Himself and His attributes through creation. I love it!


Comments

  1. ... and then I see pictures of Colorado and remember why all of us Texans migrate there at least 2x a year while we are growing up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts