Just a little update!

You are faithful, God.

It has been a challenging few months, for several reasons. I think we can all admit that change can be hard at times, primarily because it messes with the false belief that we have control over our lives. There has been an onslaught of change in my life. Some of it has been so wonderful, and others of it just the opposite. The truth about the Lord that He keeps reminding me of is that He is faithful. 
His care for His children never wanes and His love never falters. That is great hope for us. He truly is my greatest joy, and it’s been in the restless nights and difficult days that I have come to understand the reality of that. It’s my prayer that His faithfulness would be so evident to all of us who are His children; that His glory would be our greatest desire.


When you cannot trace His hand, you can always trust His heart. 
Charles Spurgeon


Time flies!


I have now been on staff at NEXT Worldwide for over a month now, and boy does time fly! I feel like I don't even know where September went. My first day on the job, I was given tasks and projects. If you know me, you know the “gotta go, gotta do!” in me was so happy. It was decided before I started, that I would be placed on the mobilization team during “non trip” season. At mobilization, we do just that: mobilize. We are the front door for the churches, colleges, and ministries partnering with us for mission trips. It has been so fun working with the guys on my team as we seek to mobilize and get youth, and men and women, out on the mission field!
I can’t thank each of you enough for the myriad of ways you have supported me, prayed for me, encouraged me, and loved me. I am truly so grateful.

First day on the new job! I sent this photo to my mom :) 

Travel

Trips for 2015 have been "set" (with the realization that things can change!) Right now, I am set to lead 5 trips. I can't begin to explain how excited I am about this! When I think about the people I will meet, the cultures I will enter into, the changes I will see, and the love I will have- my heart just wants to burst. I feel so designed for this, and it's the grace of God that I can say that. I would love to have your continued prayers!


Ecuador // March


Guatemala // June

Costa Rica // June

Romania // July


Kenya // July

Comments

Popular Posts